Located steps away from City Hall and the market square, and in the heart of Kingston’s historic downtown, Waterfront Gifts & Apparel features unique clothing, jewelry and gifts, and local and made-in-Canada items. For visitors to Kingston it’s a must-stop destination because the store carries unique items that are connected with the destination: not just souvenirs but locally made items that will appeal to sophisticated travelers.
- Website: www.waterfrontgifts.ca
- Address: 248 Ontario St., Kingston
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/WaterfrontGiftandApparel/
- Instagram: www.instagram.com/WaterfrontGiftsygk
In addition to gifts and souvenirs, you can purchase and pick up attractions tickets for Kingston 1000 Islands Cruises, Kingston Trolley Tours, Kingston Walks and K-Pass from Waterfront Gifts & Apparel. Guests can stop in to make a reservation or to find destination information. We are always happy to help guests with itinerary planning and to help them see more and do more to make the best of their stay in Kingston and the 1000 Islands. The store is located steps away from the Kingston 1000 Islands Cruise dock and Kingston Trolley Tours.
Check your Knowledge:
- How will a guest who is interested in purchasing souvenirs find Waterfront Gifts & Apparel?
- Other than Souvenirs, what can you purchase at Waterfront Gifts & Apparel?
- What kind of information can Waterfront Gifts & Apparel assist guests with?