K-Pass is an all-inclusive ticket to experiences in Kingston, including a 1000 Islands Cruise, Hop On Hop Off Trolley Tour, exclusive deals for restaurants, and admission to many of Kingston’s museums and attractions. Guests can choose a 24h, 48h or 72h pass. It includes the admission fee to each attraction once while the pass is active.
- Website: www.kpass.ca
- Address: 248 Ontario St, Kingston
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/kingstonkpass
- Instagram: www.instragram.com/kingstonkpass
K-Pass is sold online, on the phone, and in-person at Waterfront Gifts & Apparel, 248 Ontario St. Purchasing a pass has three steps:
- Choose your K-Pass: Passes are available for 24, 48 or 72 hours. When purchasing a pass guests first choose the length of pass they’re interested in.
- Choose your Cruise: Every K-Pass includes a Kingston 1000 Islands Cruise. Space is limited and reservations are required, so guests choose a Cruise departure time as part of the purchase.
- Pick Up Your Pass: When guests arrive in downtown Kingston, their Pass will be waiting for them at 248 Ontario St. They will then choose the exact hour they’d like to begin their pass, and a physical pass ticket is printed for them at that time.
K-Pass Includes admission to as many of the included attractions as the guest chooses to visit within the 24h, 48h, or 72h pass duration. Reservations can be made in advance at attractions that accept reservations (K-Pass is non-refundable as soon as it has been used to reserve any attraction other than the Kingston 1000 Islands Cruise). In 2019 K-Pass includes:
- Kingston 1000 Islands Cruises Choice of one sightseeing, lunch, or dinner cruise (choice of cruise changes price of pass)
- Kingston Trolley Tours Hop On, Hop Off for the full duration of the Pass
- Kingston Trolley Tours Ghost & Mystery Trolley Tour
- Kingston Walks Downtown Walking Tour
- Fort Henry Nationation Historic Site admission
- Fort Henry Sunset Ceremony (Wednesdays, July-August)
- Improbable Escapes Escape room game at Improbable Escapes HQ (downtown in Lasalle mews location, only)
- Ahoy Rentals 3-hr bike rental, or $15 value toward a watersports rental
- The Haunted Walk Original Haunted Walk, downtown Kingston
- The Haunted Walk Experience at Fort Henry
- Bellevue House Guided Tour
- Murney Tower Tower General Admission
- PumpHouse Museum General Admission
- Kingston Penitentiary: Standard 1.5h Tour (reservations required). Only included in the 48h and 72h Pass!
- Restaurants $10 off $50 at participating restaurants
- Cafés $5 off $25 at participating cafes
K-Pass is a good deal! In total K-Pass includes over $300 in attraction value: purchasing a K-Pass and using it at several attractions usually means getting a savings of at least 50%, sometimes much more, compared to buying admissions separately.
If you are purchasing a 24h Pass, you can get your value from the Pass by visiting just three of the twelve included attractions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can the Pass time span multiple days? Yes, a 24h K-Pass can begin at noon on Saturday, and will continue to work until noon on Sunday
- If I already have a cruise reservation, can I upgrade to a K-Pass? Yes, you can upgrade to K-Pass any time before, or even immediately after the cruise. Call 1-844-449-4513 or visit 248 Ontario St.
- Once purchased, is K-Pass refundable? K-Pass is non-refundable as soon as it has been used to reserve any attraction other than the Kingston 1000 Islands Cruise. If only the Cruise has been reserved, the purchase is refundable until 24h before the cruise boarding time.
Check your Knowledge:
- Which of your favourite family-friendly attractions are included in K-Pass?
- How many attractions do you need to visit to get value from a 24h K-Pass?
- What happens after you purchase a K-Pass over the phone?