Now Hiring for Spring 2021 in Kingston, Ontario: Guest Service Representative. As a member of our Reservations and Retail team you will contribute to an outstanding guest experience by providing visitors with information on Cruises, Trolley Tours, Walking Tours and K-Pass, and completing transactions for tickets, passes and retail items. You will also be a key member of our guest engagement and operations team, engaging with guests and assisting with dock operations.
At Kingston Destination Group we are looking for candidates interested in joining a fast-paced, service-focused team in one of Ontario’s most unique and rewarding work environments. Discover why Kingston and the 1000 Islands attracts visitors from around the world, and help create an inspiring tourism experience for our guests.Apply Now
• Positive attitude and approach.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, guest-focused environment.
• Strong verbal communication skills in English.
• Proficiency in other languages is an asset, especially French.
• Heavy lifting and other demanding physical work are occasionally required.
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of KDG products including Cruises, Trolley Tours, Walking Tours and K-Pass attractions.
• Use ticketing software to create, edit and finalize reservations and retail purchases for guests in an accurate and efficient manner.
• Help guests with browsing and selecting merchandise.
• Maintain a clean, organized, and fully functional environment for guests and staff.
• Facilitate communication between vessels and other Reservations staff.
• Participate in operations including handling vessel lines and gangways.
• Engage with guests on the dock, introducing yourself, asking questions and assisting with itinerary planning.
• Anticipate and respond to guests’ needs: exceed expectations, create an outstanding experience.
About Kingston Destination Group:
Kingston Destination Group is committed to hospitality excellence as the portal to inspired visitor experience in the Kingston 1000 Islands destination. We create, sell and operate cruises, tours and experiences through our experiential brands, including Kingston 1000 Islands Cruises, Kingston Trolley Tours, Waterfront Gifts & Apparel, Kingston Walks, and K-Pass.Apply Now